The Rimbey Municipal Library is governed by trustees appointed by the Town of Rimbey. Our current board chair is Beverlee Ewanchuk and our library manager is Jean Keetch. Library board meetings are held once a month (with the exception of July and August) and are open to the public. If you are interested in serving on the Library Board, please contact us for more information.
- Beverlee Ewanchuk (Chair)
- Margaret Ramsey (Secretary)
- Paul Payson (Town Council Representative)
- Mike Boorman (Member at Large)
- Merilyn Sargeant (Member at Large)
- Darlene Bauer (Member at Large)
We appreciate the dedication, assistance and skills that numerous volunteers have brought to the Rimbey Library over the years.
The Library can always use a few more willing hands. If you have a few hours free each week, or if you have particular skills we might benefit from, please give us a call. Youth can gain valuable experience by volunteering a few hours a week in the Library.